We are authorised by the London Borough of Bromley to provide free childcare for children aged 2 years that are eligible. You must live in England and receive one of the following benefits to apply:
- Income Support
- Income-Based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income-Related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit – if you and your partner have a combined income from work of £15,400 or less per year after tax
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Support through Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
A child can also get free early education and childcare if any of the following apply:
- They’re looked after by a local council
- They have a current statement of Special Educational Needs (SEN) or and Education, Health and Care (EHC) Plan
- They get Disability Living Allowance
- They’ve left care under a Special Guardianship Order, Child Arrangements Order or Adoption Order
If you are eligible you can receive 15 hours per week term time only (570 hours per year) free childcare. Your child will be eligible from the term after they turn 2 years old.
You must provide us with an eligibility code, your child’s birth certificate and must sign a parent contract before you can claim your free hours.
You can check your eligibility using the Bromley online eligibility checker. Please contact us if you would like further support with this.